Marcia Busching is running for Arizona Corporation Commission because she believes Arizona residents need an advocate for their needs and priorities helping to make key decisions about our state’s future
- Help put people back to work by making it easier to work with state government, start a business in Arizona and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that Arizona’s utilities are committed to the safety of the state’s residents and of their own employees.
- Protect seniors and families from predatory investments and scams perpetrated by companies that are registered with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Serve as an advocate for Arizona residents when it comes to utility rates, and ensure that no unnecessary or harmful rate increases take place.
- Provide a voice of experience and balance on the commission between the business community and hard-working Arizona residents.
- Promote fiscal responsibility in state government and ensure the Commission’s resources are wisely spent.
What Marcia will do as Commissioner
- Regulate Arizona’s utilities in a way that ensures the best quality service for Arizona families, reasonable rate structures and safe operations.
- Promote a strong business environment for Arizona businesses in order to strengthen the state’s economic development efforts.
- Regulate securities and protect the interests and investments of Arizona’s seniors and families.
- Ensure public safety through the oversight of public utilities, railroads and pipelines.
- Marcia’s commitment to Arizona families, combined with her business background and expertise, make her the ideal choice to represent us on the Arizona Corporation Commission.
Vote Marcia Busching, part of The Solar Team.